Website by englishkitab :
www.boliyeji.com - Listen and Learn English & Hindi speaking through real life conversational topics
Click to read Hindi text of englishkitab.com written with English Alphabets
Importance of Hindi
Hindi is the fourth-most-widely spoken language in the world. Nearly 425 million people speak Hindi as a first language and around 120 million as a second language.
Hindi is the official language of India, English being the other official language.
There are several regional languages in India, such as Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Oriya, Gujarati, Marathi, Punjabi and Assamese,
but Hindi is used by the largest number of people as their first language. Hindi is also spoken in some countries outside India, such as in Mauritius,
Fiji, Suriname, Guyana, Trinidad & Tobago and Nepal.
Why One Should Learn Hindi
India is an ocean of rich heritage, culture and scriptures. It is so vast that one cannot cover all throughout his whole life. Knowledge of Hindi helps in understanding
Indian culture. In the current era, there are plenty of practical and commercial reasons to learn Hindi. A few important
ones are :
A) Hindi is the fourth most widely spoken languauge in the world.
B) India is One of the most exotic tourist location. Knowledge of Hindi makes Indian tour full of fun and interactive memories.
C) India's economic growth is unstoppable. Knowledge of Hindi Helps in developing better understanding in business dealings.
D) Opportunity to study Indian culture and scriptures without the help of translators.
E) Embrace the culture of Hindi with exotic Indian poetry, literature, wisdom, belief system, and philosophy.
E) Enjoy and love most popular Bollywood movies and Television programmes.
F) India is a very big global market and largest number of jobs are outsourced to India.
How to Learn Hindi
The most illiterate person of any country, who cannot read or write any alphabet, is also able to converse fluently in his mother tongue. Such persons learn
knowledge of essential grammar from the conversation they listen. A child of two-three years, learns speaking his mother tongue and keeps on correcting grammatical
mistake by listening only.
In every language, one communicates his thoughts, expressions, statements mainly according to time of action, active action or passive action and direct speech or indirect speech. A person is able to make all sort of sentences in his mother tongue or in any language which he speaks. For learning a new language, one needs to learn, how all types of sentences he speaks fluently, can be converted and spoken in a new language.
The Method of learning basic Hindi also includes the following steps:
1 Learning Essential Grammar (Making all sort of sentences in Hindi)
2 Hindi speaking & Understanding Hindi conversation (Learn correct pronunciation & improve vocabulary)
3 Hindi reading (Learning Hindi alphabets to read Hindi. More reading helps in achieving better knowledge of Hindi)
4 Hindi writing (Learning how to write words / sentences in Hindi)
5. Listen. Listening to the language, be it through movies or television shows. Just listening won't help much. You need to repeat the words and speak them aloud, to yourself.
There are two types of people who wish to learn Hindi :
Type A : Who wish to learn Hindi with command to read, speak and write with indepth knowledge of Hindi grammar.
Type B : Who wish to learn Hindi to speak Hindi & understand Hindi conversation and a little knowledge of alphabets to read and write Hindi.
How this website helps in learning Hindi
This website is created to learn English with the help of Hindi. Hindi is written with English Alphabets. English grammar and hundreds of sentences are
written both in Hindi and English. Hence this website is the best website for those who knows English language and fall in Type B category.
The Type B category are those persons who are planning to visit India or who are going to deal with Indians / Hindi speaking people or who wish to
learn Hindi to the extent that they should be able to speak Hindi & understand Hindi conversation and have a little knowledge of Hindi alphabets to read and write.
1. Learning Essential Grammar - English speaking people know English grammar rules to communicate all sorts of expressions with all types of sentences. This website provides explanation of all rules and all types of sentences both in English and Hindi languages in Section Essential Grammar. Hindi is written with English Alphabets which makes Hindi reading very easy for all who knows English. All types of sentences are given in both languages which gives a fair idea of essential Hindi grammar.
2. Each lesson of Essential Grammar helps to make different types of sentences in both Hindi and English. Simultaneously it also improves vocabulary power which is very important to speak in any language. When one can make sentences in a language, he starts speaking in that language. Fluency, of course, comes with practice. A section of the website - Day To Day English contains sentences used in daily conversation. Practice of this section gives fair idea of conversation in Hindi for English speaking people.
3. Hindi Reading - In this website, Hindi is written with English alphabets hence there is no problem in reading Hindi from this website. Hindi Vowels & Consonants and their pronunciation is described in How to Read Hindi written with English Alphabets. Please also read more examples in Hindi written with English Alphabets. With a little attention, pronunciation of Hindi from English alphabets can be understood easily and by paying more attention on Hindi alphabets, Hindi language will become easier to learn with the help of Hindi written with English alphabets.
4. This website does not provide help in learning writing Hindi. It gives an idea of Hindi alphabets and with interest one can learn writing Hindi also by seeing Hindi words written with English alphabets. This website is an easy way to learn basic Hindi for all English speaking people.
TOP : Home : Essential Grammar : Learning Course : Day To Day English : Vocabulary : Sitemap : Privacy : About:Feedback
All Rights are reserved.